Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY UNKIE!

on sunday my baby turned 4
he's my last, so every year that passes
weighs a little heavy on my heart

he's a joy
he's difficult
he's funny
he's talkative
he loves big
he hates big
he's the greatest kid 
ever 
(well, along with his brother and sister)

happy 4th birthday max!


years past.... :(





















in honor of your 4th birthday 
here are 4 things i love about you....

1 - your funny, husky voice
2 - how much you love to talk... to everyone, 
when i say everyone... i mean it!!!!
3 - you're still my baby and let me cuddle and smooch you
4 - how much you love your family, especially 
your big brother and sister!

one more thing... just because
5 - you're a little sneaky sneaker! i've never known a 3/4 year old
who smuggles snacks out of the pantry into the playroom 
in his UNDERWEAR!! 

i love you max! your imagination is endless and i love
to just sit back and watch. you're growing and learning  so quickly. 
i pray time slows, so i can enjoy your childhood longer.
if i'm ever crabby or in need of a smile, i know i can count on you my love.
you completed our family. you're our little caboose.
and what a cute caboose you have:)
i love you to the moon and back my darling maxwell!
xoxo - mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment