Wednesday, December 14, 2011

holiday gift wrap

every year (i try)
to create fun/original
holiday gift wrapping

this is my 2011 
gift wrapping...
(thanks to mrs. brownstone for a little help!)






 i used the good-ol' hot glue gun 
to attach the tags to the clips
otherwise, the tags kept slipping off the packages. ack!

here are some other wrapping ideas
i found on pinterest...

twine & candy canes... cute

lov it! 

popsicle sticks as tags
  love the tag & ribbon!

 old photos
layering paper, ribbon & twine :)

a new take on a old classic... love the glitter letter!

this could be altered to make adorable holiday gift wrap!


that's all for now friends.
let's try and stay stress-free
(ya right!)

 cheers - erin

4 comments:

  1. I love those tags you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. My wrapping is so lame. I have dreams of making beautiful packages, I love pretty paper, but i always end up slapping it on and giving it to the recipient with my tail between my legs. There's always next year I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I read somewhere you are either a wrapper or not. I am not. I do my best. but thank you so much for the inspiration. I am so glad I found your special place here. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a way to download or get the printable for the North Pole tracking delivery tag?

    ReplyDelete