Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ya, i'm addicted

ok. i'll admit it. 
pinterest is more addicting than facebook

initially i didn't understand pinterest. at all.
now, i can't get enough.

it has EVERYTHING. 
and i'm realizing my friends have fantastic taste!
here are my current favorite pins from each of my boards
 (keep in mind, i'm still a pinterest novice).

house and home
my pin
things i love (aka... hint, hint hubby!)
my pin
light it up
my pin
food and drink
my pin
art
my pin
projects
my pin
i'm realizing i'm totally behind the times
regarding this pinterest stuff, 
but i still needed to sing it's praises.

happy wednesday -e



3 comments:

  1. I didn't get it at first either...the first few times I went on Pinterest I didn't get what all the excited was about. After several more visits...I got SUCKED in! It actually drives my mind crazy with all those recipe, craft and home ideas!! My brain is going to explode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am resisting the urge to explore. I haven't gone on there once b/c I know I will be sucked in like crazy. I am afraid, very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addicted myself! Addicted!!!

    ReplyDelete