Wednesday, September 28, 2011

oversized art

i've been obsessively thinking about our office design.
i really want a huge piece of art (or 2 huge pieces of art) behind my desk (a harvest table).
i want a really HUGE statement.

here is some inspiration....
via pinterest
via pinterest
via pinterest
via thom filicia
via houzz
via lonny
via sixx design
via houzz
via houzz
via houzz
via apartment therapy

via pinterest

unfortunately, i am unable (financially) to purchase mongo artwork. boo.
so.
i'll be producing the art myself. fingers crossed i can pull this off :)

have a great wednesday! -e


3 comments:

  1. I like the "love" one and the first one that was kind of crazy. Just in case you wanted my opinion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love large scale photography. I recently saw a huge photograph of a single water lily at a local art gallery that I was immediately in love with-too bad the price tag was $1,800!!! Good luck trying your hand at your own masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images - I especially love the moody oversized ocean pieces. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete