Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sill kicking

crazy week.
trying to settle in at home after a long vacation.
all while fighting a cold.

the good news is.... i think my husband felt bad for me
and he painted the downstairs powder room.
yippee!
i'm a happy girl.

here's the color i chose after much deliberation. it's from valspar.


AND yesterday i hung the baby animal photos.
double yippee!

the bummer is i can't find my camera cord.
so these photos are from my iPhone.
sorry they're so horribly awful. you get the idea. right?





you can buy your own baby animal photos here.
and i framed them with the super cheap ikea ribba frames.

to complete the powder room.
we need a new toilet. the current toilet is a pinky cream color. ugh.
we also need a mirror.

my question is.... how do you take photos in a teeny tiny powder room????
there is no natural light and i have no space. i try.

have a great day! -erin


6 comments:

  1. Looks great, I really like the color.
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just painted our son's room that exact color! Love it! Pics coming soon. Just took some this morning to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shark color! That's going to look mighty spiffy. So glad you got the hubby to do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color and those pictures are so so cute!
    Pictures in a small space...no idea!!:)
    Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great, we get the idea. No need to worry about those perfect shots. Love the color and the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the idea and I think It's a great one. I tried to photograph our little bathroom a few weeks ago and had the same trouble.

    ReplyDelete