Tuesday, February 15, 2011

shutterfly.com and the worlds greatest candy

i've been a little busy
working on my shutterfly.com spring release.
i have several new designs going live today
and several more going live in april [still working on this release].
ugh.

here's a new baby announcement design
that went live online today...



kinda makes me want another bundle. HA!
what the heck am i thinking?

i hope you all had a wonderful valentine's day! my sweet husband made a wonderful dinner of steak diane and sage red potatoes with shallots! we finished the evening with a perfect pink cupcake (made by reilly and i). YUM!

i even got a GIANT 

what is it about toblerone? they're just the yummiest treat. ever.

hope your valentine spoiled you too!

xoxo - erin

8 comments:

  1. those birth announcements are to die for! beautiful and so simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the announcement...don't love the baby's birth weight! ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had a Toblerone...now I will need to try one now! Beautiful announcements...you work for Shutterfly?! I love Shutterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the announcements. I have never had a toblerone, I think I am going to have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the announcements too!! And, love toblerones - I've had one too many in my lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really beautiful!
    Have a happy day!

    great temps lately huh?!?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those announcements are precious!

    ReplyDelete