Friday, July 16, 2010

11 days in paradise.... especially for my husband!

we are very lucky that my family lives in one of the most beautiful places in our country. they live in carmel, california.... with views of both the ocean and pebble beach golf course. recently you may have seen the golf course, as it hosted the 2010 US Open.

for dan and i, it's also very special to us. in august of 1999 we were married at the carmel mission basilica and had our reception at the pebble beach club.

honestly it may be one of the MOST beautiful places on earth... what do you think?

`
this is my parents home.... one day i'll post inside photos.

this is where dan and i had our wedding reception.

so there it is. my paradise. more on our vacation activities later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful!
    My hubby would love being that close to Pebble Beach too!!! :)
    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete