Wednesday, January 6, 2010

birthday, cookies and a great gift

Today is the day... my bootsy-mama is seven years old. Happy Birthday my darling Reilly!!!

Then... my 5 lb. 10 oz. bundle.


Now... my beautiful 7 year old daughter.

How time flies!

school birthday cookies
This morning, Reilly was thrilled to bring in her birthday treat to school. She proudly marched in her classrom with a huge batch of homemade cookies. As her teacher looked at me with awe, I felt a little guilty...




 

The Recipe:
 Ingredients:
2 Packages Toll House Break-Apart Sugar Cookies
2 Containers Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Fluffy White Frosting
1 Can Yellow Decorating Icing
1 Can Green Decorating Icing

Directions:
Follow the directions on the package. 
Enjoy!!!!

Yep, I'm a box baker, not that Mommy who slaves over her KitchenAid Mixer with flour in her hair. I'm just to busy and I'm getting darn good at making box mixes into "homemade creations". Today I'm tackling Pillsbury Funfetti Cupcakes with Funfetti Icing! Isn't Reilly a lucky birthday girl! Giggle.

birthday gift
This necklace is darling. I finally think Reilly is old enough to have a piece of jewelry without a Disney Princess hanging from it. I can't wait for her to open it!

You can buy one here.  
The necklace is designed by Rachel Lodge and I purchased it 
through her Etsy shop called Moonlight Doodles. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment